Office Furniture Rentals
Office furniture rental is an excellent strategy for businesses that would rather not tie up the capital and resources required for purchasing brand new office furniture. It’s also a low-cost, flexible option for businesses that need only a short-term solution to cover temporary or transitional needs.
At Facility Asset Service (FAS) we’ve helped businesses with:
- Quick office expansions
- Setting up offices for temporary help or consultants
- Large corporate training events
- Special events or meetings
- Start up operations
- Disaster recovery
It’s very common for companies that have immediate and ever-changing furniture needs to rent furniture in order to free up precious capital and preserve credit lines.
Office Furniture Rental FAQ's
How else does renting office furniture reduce business risk?
- Allows startup businesses to avoid the credit challenges of financing a new office furniture purchase
- Maximizes office furniture needs while minimizing cost
- Allows quick addition or reduction of furniture as business requirements change
- Allows deduction of rental payments as a tax expense
- Quick turnaround on furniture projects
What length are your rental periods?
We know flexibility can be a major reason why you would choose to rent office furniture. At FAS, we offer flexible rental period options that help you control costs and conserve cash allowing you to move, upgrade, and expand at a moment’s notice.
Rental periods can last anywhere from less than 1 week (special events, training sessions) to several years (temporary job sites for construction). When it makes sense to purchase office furniture and office cubicles, we also offer choices for you to purchase your furniture at the end of the rental period.
What type of office furniture does FAS rent?
At FAS, we warehouse a wide range of office furniture from many different manufacturers. Our rental inventory includes our best-selling products and encompasses:
- Executive desks
- Office cubicles
- Collaborative workstations
- Conference tables
- Reception area furniture
- Stack chairs
- Folding tables
- Room dividers
- Break room supplies
- Seating (office chairs, guest chairs, event seating)
- Storage (filing cabinets, bookshelves, and credenzas)
For the latest rental product catalog and price sheet, please contact us.
No customer is too big or too small for FAS. Our client base ranges from Fortune 500 companies to small business entrepreneurs. And no matter your situation, FAS can assist you with furnishing your space quickly and affordably, with special attention to your unique business needs. If you’d like more information on how to get started on furnishing your office today, please contact us.