New Office, Office Relocation or Office Move Project Management
Relocating or redesigning an office can have just as large an impact on your business as any strategy decision made in the boardroom. And just like charting a new course for your business, an office furniture installation project can be an overwhelming job. If nothing else, office furniture is, most likely, outside of your normal area of expertise. Even if your company has a dedicated facilities manager or a buyer, you and your team may find that you are wasting valuable time hunting down answers to all sorts of unanticipated questions. There is often much more involved in an office furniture installation project than simply ordering the furniture and having it delivered.
An office furniture installation project goes through a number of phases and the professionals at Facility Asset Services (FAS) are tasked with taking care of the project minutiae and helping you easily navigate the entire process and minimizes downtime for you and your employees. We go the extra mile to ensure that your project goes as expected and your office furniture lives up to your expectations from day one. Let us focus on the details of the installation project while you focus on your business.
At FAS, our trained team of project managers will provide you with the following services:
- A dedicated project manager that will serve as your single point of contact. They will work with you to set project goals and timelines based on project objectives.
- They will handle all preparation and logistics of the delivery, the install and any ancillary activities necessary to ensure completion of the project in the designated time frame.
- Your project manager will remain onsite throughout your entire installation to ensure every aspect of your new office is executed to our strict specifications.
- All scheduling of deliveries and installations involved in the project will be handled by your project manager, working in concert with you to ensure efficiency and timeliness.
- Your project manager will handle all paperwork required as part of your installation, including working with your building management to provide the necessary Certificate of Insurance and liability paperwork.
- They will work with general contractors and electricians to make sure schedules coincide both with project deadlines and with your business needs.
- Your project manager will coordinate wireless and data cabling vendors that work hand in hand with our team. Don’t let critical infrastructure slip through the cracks. We’ll make sure your space is wired and ready.
- Lastly, your project manager will maintain and continually update a punch list to ensure that any issue that may arise is resolved quickly and to your complete satisfaction.
When an office relocation or redesign is in your future, FAS can guide you through all the logistic and administrative complexities that may arise. We’re here and ready to ensure that your office furniture is packaged, delivered, and installed or removed timely and efficiently. Your office furniture installation project manager will handle every step of the office furniture process, so your company’s office transformation goes as smoothly as possible. For more information on our project management services, contact us directly with your project details